RBA objectives: To represent the interest of RBA members and promote dialogue with national and local authorities and international organizations involved in the decisions that encourage entrepreneurs and the Riga City economic development; To promote the development of entrepreneurship and the development and implementation of the related projects; To promote the city of Riga, Riga region and foreign businessmen in their cooperation; To facilitate mutual information, experience and best practice among entrepreneurs of Riga; Collaborate with other associations, organizations and associations in order to promote Riga Entrepreneurs Society recognition.
The board of RBA:
- Chairman of the Board – Juris Juhņevičs (SIA “KOSTERS”)
- Deputy Chairman – Edīte Alksne
- Member of the Board – Sigita Keiša (SIA “KAMELOTA”)
- Member of the Board – Inese Erģe (SIA “LATVIJAS TĀLMĀCĪBAS PROFESIONĀLAIS CENTRS”)
- Member of the Board – Jānis Patmalnieks (SIA “MOTIVA”)
Contact us! Phone: +371 29417886 (Edīte Alksne); e-mail: email@example.com